I got tired of waiting Wonderin’ if you were ever comin’ around My faith in you was fading When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said…
Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you, but you never come Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring And said, “Marry me, Juliet You’ll never have to be alone I love you and that’s all I really know I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress It’s a love story, baby, just say, “Yes” … Cause we were both young when I first saw you
JUMO Allana gave me Hollywood red carpet vibes. I went with classic black for this post; however, there are other colors and prints you can choose from. Head on down to Designer Showcase’s 10th year anniversary and try the demo!
I keep dragging around what’s bringing me down If I just let go, I’d be set free Holding on Why is everything so heavy?
I haven’t blogged as much as I used to. In the past, I’ve used my blog as a journal. Lately, I’ve been afraid to do that. Instead of leaving it in, I’m letting it out. So, here goes.
1. I was blindsided and now I am vulnerable.
2. I feel like I’m under a microscope and bound to fail.
3. My sweet pups Loki has heart disease and I am devestated.
4. My right elbow is killing me but I don’t even play tennis or golf.
5. I am soooo tired and just want to binge on Netflix/Amazon/DirectTV.