I’m in Las Vegas, so I can practically wear summer wear 9 months out of the year. Something else about Vegas? Silly games are non-stop. There’s no better way to shake it off by putting on something pretty, like 1 Hundred’s Blush Babydoll available at Designer Showcase, while I deliberate my next move. May the odds be ever in my favor. 😉
I keep dragging around what’s bringing me down If I just let go, I’d be set free Holding on Why is everything so heavy?
I haven’t blogged as much as I used to. In the past, I’ve used my blog as a journal. Lately, I’ve been afraid to do that. Instead of leaving it in, I’m letting it out. So, here goes.
1. I was blindsided and now I am vulnerable.
2. I feel like I’m under a microscope and bound to fail.
3. My sweet pups Loki has heart disease and I am devestated.
4. My right elbow is killing me but I don’t even play tennis or golf.
5. I am soooo tired and just want to binge on Netflix/Amazon/DirectTV.