Kaithleen’s Vintage coat – Oldpink (Designer Showcase December 199L)
Izzie’s – Tights plum
/Wasabi Pills/ Jade Mesh Hair – Wild honey
Candy Crunchers -Mixy The Deer (Acid Lily’s Last Round)
The Secret Store – Ice Skates – Brown Plaid/Pompons – (December Arcade)
VCO – Gloves Necklace [BREAD 05] – (December Arcade)
-Glam Affair – Katya – Europa 03 E (Former Collabor88 Item)
Pose by Glitterati Ballet 10
Designer Showcase has a stunning collection of designers all over the grid, and they have a monthly cycle! This cycle is just about up. Kaithleen’s Kawai Dress Polka Dot Dress is very cute. Also, if you love sky high platforms, Loordes of London’s Regalia Pumps are the heels for you. Thankfully, our feet don’t hurt in SL, but as I say in real life, if they don’t hurt, they aren’t worth it 😉 What can I say, I’m a shorty in real life, so I live in heels.
Love the little bow around the collar. I don’t believe that I will never outgrow girly girl styles.
Everything at Designer Showcase is 99l and under, and there are some really good deals. Click here for your lift. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and happy shopping!
- Dress: Kaithleen’s Kawai Dress Polka Dot in Black at Designer Showcase
- Shoes: Loordes of London-Regalia Pumps-Smoke at Designer Showcase
- Hair: Truth Sassy
- Skin: League Isla
- Accessories: Ladies who Lunch Cuffs in Dotty Tie at the June Arcade
- Pose 1: Applespice Shy 005
- Pose 2: Glitterati Hallway
- Post Title Inspiration: Counting Crows “ColorBlind”
Happy hump day! Acid Lily’s newest showcase opened Monday, so you still have plenty of chances to find cute clothes, accessories, shapes, and skins before the weekend. DuCk or SwAn Pedra skin is a really sweet and youthful face.
The Pedra shape comes skin, but it’s no modify and I like to have a little control over my shapes. However, it fit quite nicely over the Sophia Shape, from a former Acid Lily round, and that shape is modifiable.
Kaithleen’s trousers are also available in other colors as well. In fact, Phoebe’s Hearts Necklace will go with any color you choose because it has a color menu. All items are at this week’s Acid Lily showcase.
Get some Wednesday shopping in at Acid Lily–the fashion showcase where everything is always 70L and under. Click here for your lift!
I’m so over the cold weather. Although, I’m in the Southwest, so I really can’t complain about frosty temperatures. Regardless, Kaithleen’s Tunic reminded me of sunny days and the beach!
Here’s a lift to Acid Lily.
- Kaithleen’s Offshoulder Silk Tunic in Rose at Acid Lily
- Pose: Co*Motion So Cyndi 2 at Acid Lily
- LAQ ~ Essential Saga 1.5 with Lipgloss, Smokey Eye, and Saga Lips 02
- PurpleMoon Coco Sunglasses in Choco
- JCNY – Soho, Hardwood Collection, Bracelets
- Miss C. Hair BiAlex in Coffee
- N-core Manicure
- mon tissu Straw Tote Bag – Dark Brown
Pardon the title of this post! I was listening to Soundgarden as I played with my picture. “Blow Up the Outside World” is such a moody song, but it’s one of my favorites because I think it’s hauntingly beautiful.
However, the reason for this post is to show Kaithleen’s Mesh Corset. It’s one of the goodies over at Acid Lily.
Corsets remind me of darker times when women were hardly able to breathe. No problem in SL though. You can find this corset for 69L at Acid Lily. It’s got a beautiful fit and offers standard sizes.
I’ve noticed with some corsets, I have to really adjust my breasts, but this one wasn’t a problem at all. Will it be that way for everyone? Don’t know, but the texture is really lovely. Check it out at Acid Lily.
- Kaithleen’s Red Brocade Mesh Corset at Acid Lily
- Sascha’s Designs – Lekker Wijf Black Huge Bum Train and Black Sweeper Flexi Skirt
- Dark Mouse Vintage Drop Dead Diamond Earrings and Necklace
- JCNY – Celebrity Bold Diamond, Hyper-Gems Bracelet
- Izzie’s – Classic Nails
- Miss C. Hair- Bridget in Coffee
- League Skin
- Poses: Close up: DM I’ve got it and Full: Manifeste Model 450
You must be logged in to post a comment.