Real life butterflies scare me! However, in Second Life, I don’t mind them at all. Especially when they are incorporated in an outfit. Even.flow’s Butterfly is a partial mesh outfit. The mesh skirt rests slightly above the hips and when worn with the cropped Cami, it really highlights a slim waist.
I wore it as is, but you can always switch up the top and give it a whole new vibe. Find even.flow’s Butterfly outfit at Acid Lily this week. By the way, even.flow is one of the sponsors for the up and coming Spring is Near Hunt. Find more details about the hunt on the Acid Lily blog. Feel like shopping? Click here for teleport to Acid Lily.
- even.flow Butterfly Cami and Skirt at Acid Lily
- LeLutka-Mischa Dirt Wedges
- elymode makeup – Gluttony shadows – cream (upper)
- PIDIDDLE – CheekDefinition – Diamond Cutter // PaleToFair
- PurpleMoon Noble Bracelets in Cedar gold
- MG – Necklace – Alchemy Charm Coins – Gold1, Gold2, and Gold4
- Jamman ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged V3 by Jamman
- AD b. wound up – nutmeg
- LAQ ~ Essential Saga – Tone 1.5
- Pose: posa167mesh by PosTyle
*Butterflies are a PS creation*